Making a new Bikerscout armor

Strider

looks very nice!!

questions...

~ did you mold a track in the inside back seam of the helmet? -- seen in pic 4 under chin strap.

~ is it an optical/photo illusion in pic 2 the top of the dome doesnt look symetrical? -- i do not see that difference with the dome on the front views.

again, it looks very nice strider .. good job!

Thanks. Re your questions:

- I've placed a horizontal strap over the brim where the two dome halves are joined and a vertical strap above it. To make it nice&smooth I'Ve filled the sides with an epoxy putty

- I think what you're seeing is a very slight "bump" that stems from the epoxy which I used to fill the gap between the two dome halves.

Cheers

That’s a beautiful helmet! If I may ask where did you get the maquette scout that’s behind it? That would look great in my scout collection.

That’s a beautiful helmet! If I may ask where did you get the maquette scout that’s behind it? That would look great in my scout collection.

Thanks, bro. That's an older biker scout figure from kotobukiya. They pop up on ebay once in a while.

• Like 1