Helmet - is it good ? -

I think Griff is right. NI. You could tell for sure if there's a shot of the indents on the lower back of the helmet. NI has the two leftmost indents "fused" together.

Is this helmet good for 501st ?

It's just "okay", and would most likely pass basic approval. There are some issues with the shape and indents as John mentioned above. What is the cost?

If it was me I would take a pass on that helm . Not really worth the risk . I would go after more trusted names like Chef or Altmanns MLC SC and so on

• Like 1

As other pointed out you would probably get basic approval with it. Having said this, this is a rather ugly helmet IMO and you'd regret it later on. Better wait until something more suitable comes along or order one from the established sellers.

Is it ok for the 501st ?

Who can tell me ?

Because i have to buy it today.

Mate....honestly...this bucket should maybe be ok for the basics...but I don't know what the Garrison Membership Officer says. The overall picture is important...even the helmet. I had already seen the New Image bucket and personally I would say the lid of...as example... D'chef Rob is better from the details and shapes.

And the price is not really higher than from the New Image ;)

Of course better is the LW and RS bucket ;) .....my opinion.

Cheers...