Jkno's RS Prop Masters Scout helmet

jkno

RS Prop Masters Scout trooper helmet weathered #11/100: huge difference between my first damaged one and replacement. This new one has no issues at all, solid chin, excellent visor fitting, great weathering and I like the accurate way they attached the visor. Superb! This is a very beautiful helmet!! Will highly recommend it.

RS%20Prop%20Masters%20Scout%20Trooper%20helmet%2002.jpg

RS%20Prop%20Masters%20Scout%20Trooper%20helmet%2003.jpg

RS%20Prop%20Masters%20Scout%20Trooper%20helmet%2004.jpg

RS%20Prop%20Masters%20Scout%20Trooper%20helmet%2005.jpg

RS%20Prop%20Masters%20Scout%20Trooper%20helmet%2006.jpg

RS%20Prop%20Masters%20Scout%20Trooper%20helmet%2007.jpg

RS%20Prop%20Masters%20Scout%20Trooper%20helmet%2008.jpg

LoneWolf and RS Prop Masters Scout helmets:

Comparison%20LoneWolf%20amp%20RS%20Prop%20Masters%20Scout%20Trooper%20helmet.jpg

• Like 3

That is one beautiful helmet mate! You have the 2 best helmets made by all accounts...

Thanks Korry, they are indeed gorgeous. Both LW and RS did a great job on them, LW is so close that is insane. Now waiting for the EFX, thus to be a trio :)

• Like 2

Looking great. Nice to see they eventually came through. It's been a long journey!

One thing I've learnt from all this is never jump on a V1 run. Go for the V2 run when they've sorted out all the teething problems.

Thanks. I've been on various first runs and rarely had any issues. The Scout might have been more difficult than RS realized, and they didn't take it too seriously until people complained. Now they delivered a great helmet, which is proudly displayed next to my others. I'm sure the next ones will be as good

That helmet... Is art.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think it is indeed :)

Looks great!

Thanks guys. LW is VERY close indeed. As for first wave replacements, they are working on them.

Message from Rob regarding new quality of thicker more solid ABS plastic which will be present on new waves and replacements: "the plastic is the same thickness, its just formed on our new machine which distributes the heat much more evenly"

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...