Scout Blaster

I know there was another thread about this, but since it was about a year old, I thought I would start a new one...

I found this on yourprops.com. Unfortunately the link to contact the owner was dead and his ebay store was no longer up, so not sure if there is anyway to contact him to see where he got it oir who made it?

Wondering if anyone made one or they know of one? I'd love to attempt this myself, however when it comes to arts and crafts I am pretty much retarded. It would be great to have one...

Star-Wars-ANH-ESB-ROTJ-Classic-Trilogy-Biker-Scout-Assault-Rifle-1_zpscmnrkqd0.jpg

I found two more, it was from 2 guys on a chat in Singapore. No indication as to where they got it? It was a site called the Galactic Senate. I signed up and when I get permission to chat, I will contact the thread starter and see what I can see. No indication as to where they got it? I will update as I find out, should anyone else care to locate this weapon.

I really like how the sling is set up, just as in the concept art picture.

IMG_1454_zpsr3pkshqx.jpg

IMG_1455_zps40ltutg9.jpg

• Like 2

They are no longer made. I had one and sold it to Marcel on this forum. And, you can carry whatever you want provided it's not an official Star Wars canon event and/or your local Garrison approves it.

IMG_3879b.jpg

They are no longer made. I had one and sold it to Marcel on this forum. And, you can carry whatever you want provided it's not an official Star Wars canon event and/or your local Garrison approves it.

IMG_3879b.jpg

Thanks Griffin-X, I saw your old thread and I just wanted to start a new one to see if it or the maker could be tracked down? Not trying to beat a dead horse as it were...Do you or Marcel know who made it or where it came from originally? Any leads or ideas on where to source this? I know you said you received it from a guy that is long gone from the forum, but let me know if you can add anything? I contacted tb 21210, whom was building one himself, so if I hear anything from him or the guy on the Galactic Senate forum that had one, I will update here. Thanks in advance...

ps - is Marcel a prop maker? I have saw his name referred to in relation to other blaster builds? My apologies, new to the forums.

He is our former Detachment leader. He really isnt a prop maker per se, but he did build his own scout sniper rifle that came out fantastic. thats probably the blaster build posts you saw :) He also does cummerbunds and pouches :)

Thanks Griffin-X, I saw your old thread and I just wanted to start a new one to see if it or the maker could be tracked down? Not trying to beat a dead horse as it were...Do you or Marcel know who made it or where it came from originally? Any leads or ideas on where to source this? I know you said you received it from a guy that is long gone from the forum, but let me know if you can add anything? I contacted tb 21210, whom was building one himself, so if I hear anything from him or the guy on the Galactic Senate forum that had one, I will update here. Thanks in advance...

ps - is Marcel a prop maker? I have saw his name referred to in relation to other blaster builds? My apologies, new to the forums.

Unfortunately, the prop maker who made that blaster went MIA back in 2011. I just got lucky and picked one up for sale before he left. Then, I sold it to Marcel, that's all. You can always contact Marcel and see if he'd like to part with it. :)

• Like 1