BlizzardScout build WIP

The problem is that the tube wasn't a tube at all in the film. It was some sort of rod with a telephone-like wire wrapped around it. So the accordion tubes that we use are just approximations.

My SC tube is about 11 inches long and about 2 inches in diameter, if that helps.

Once again Jeff comes through and can ship just the hose and end caps. The KS is getting even more of a SC hybrid. Truth be told, I want to try the hose and telephone cable style from the "original parts" section.

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

Looking good Patrick! I noticed your drop boxes didn't have the buckles though. Was that just a fitment check? How it feel to put on the armor :duim: ?

Thanks Peter. With the drop boxes I was wait no on my cotton webbing from Jontay to come in and fit/practiced pandas techniques on some extra nylon. Thanks for the lookout though. Also, it felt amazing to be able to put it on. Even knowing there is so much "polishing" left to do.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am. There is visible stitching on the sole so I think I'll have to use another base boot to build a lancer set. But I still want put the grooves if for nothing but to practice.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

• 2 months later...