Does anyone have photos of the sniper rifle that can with the sideshow scout?

Hi guys, I'm keen to build the sniper rifle that comes withe the sidshow scout trooper. Would someone mind taking some photos for me from the side and looking directly down at the rifle from the top? ☺

I believe that is just a DLT-19 with a scope. I think Hyperfirm makes a version of that and you can probably check out pics of it on their FB page. Here's a page from Side Show that has pics of the rifle from the 1/6 Scout: http://www.jeditemplearchives.com/sideshow/evg/scout-trooper-Sideshow-Collectibles-sixth-scale.html

I think it's awesome that you're going to take on such an epic build and I look forward to seeing it.

• Like 1

Thanks mate. This is a lot better than the other pics I've seen. Much appreciated. I think it is a bit different from a dl19 though... they describe it as an e11 sniper rifle.

No problem Wayne and you're right it's not a full up DLT-19 but it does look similar. I think I found the thread you might want to take a look at. This is from Hyraxe over in the UKG. I think this is the blaster you are looking for...

http://forum.bikerscout.net/index.php?showtopic=15288

• Like 1

Thanks guys. These really help. I think I'll give it a go. The sideshow one doesnt have a tripod and has a slightly diifferent shoulder stock, bitvevertjing else looks very similar. ☺

• 1 month later...