2016 Helmet Poll

2016 Helmet Poll  

95 members have voted

1. 1. What Biker Scout helmet do you mainly wear for trooping?

• Studio Creations (SC)
    • Kropserkel (KS)
    • MLC
    • Altmanns (ALT)
    • Rubies
    • RS Prop Masters (RS)
    • Lonewolf (LW)
    • Cucblack (CB)
    • Chef's Creations (CC)
    • Other

This poll is to gauge Biker Scout helmets being worn by BSN members. Go ahead, vote on the helmet you wear and feel free to comment below on your choice. Again, the point of the poll is to determine what helmet is mostly worn by our BSN members. The poll will be open for the next month (30 days). Thanks!

origbikericon3.jpg

• Like 2

SC is a great budget helmet (especially if you're buying the armor already). Accuracy? Not really there, but it serves well to get you through the troops.

• Like 2

I have a big melon, so went with an Altmann from the start. I love it, but it's the only one I've ever worn.

• Like 1

Acquired my KS second hand from Darth Voorhees so it was already upgraded with correct bolts, decals, magnetic closure, and snout greeblie (and assembled very well).

Hoping to pick up an RS, LW, or Altmann's down the road.

IMG_20150617_175617.jpg

• Like 2

I have owned a KS, SC, MLC, and currently own and wear the Altmanns. It fits me the best and I like the look and feel of it. For me, it's the best option.

11402844_10206906123556579_7795248747805253115_n_zps2e1jctat.jpg

• Like 4

I have an Altmann's for my TB and a KS that I'm working on for my TX. Hope someday to obtain a LW or a Chef lid. Speaking of which are we missing Chef from the above list?

• Like 2

I have an Altmann's for my TB and a KS that I'm working on for my TX. Hope someday to obtain a LW or a Chef lid. Speaking of which are we missing Chef from the above list?

I was thinking "other", but have added CB and CC to the list.

The Altmans looks best on tall or broad people IMO, while the KS and SC are smaller and look better on avg or small people. At least I can see those in person. As to LW and MC and CB, Ive never seen them in person...

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
Man am I the only one with a cucblack bucket

There are a few out there, but most either ordered and never got them, or have since sold them.

• 2 weeks later...

I've been in a Don Post/Rubies since approval in 12/2012. I just purchased an MLC and am SO looking forward to the upgrade! My current helmet has served me well, but it's very misshapen and just doesn't look right.

• 3 weeks later...

I have 4 buckets, DP, KS, CB & SC. Here is a pic with the first 3 mentioned(aquired the SC later) From Left to Right DP,KS, CB The DP sits on my safe with all my scout stuff as a display. The KS is what I wear when I troop. The CB is what I wear with my snow scout.

DSCN0193_zps332abf68.jpg

• 2 months later...