Alexjmurphy Preclearance pics

Hi there,

at last! After tons of hours of hard working, here you have my biker scout almost complete.

I still have minor issues to fix, such as filling the pouches, sewing some velcro straps here and there (in order to fix the smallest parts to the jumpsuit), and the upper joint of the chest armour is missing.

Any comments/feedback is much appreciated!

Kind regards

gq2iUWe.jpg

dnTGzWl.jpg

_U-ZVui.jpg

DHbKM7-.jpg

• Like 1

Bring you bicep armor up. Forearm armor needs to be outside of the gloves and up just a bit. Also your vest looks to flairing a bit. I can't tell by the pics but how wide is your mudflap?

Putting on my GML hat here...

- Is the velcro on your boots on the inside? They really should up the back of the boot. Also, you can probably trim down your holster a bit if that's an issue.

- You might consider switching the greeblies on the thermal detonator. If I'm not mistaken, the SC thermal det has more space on one side of the zip tie than on the other.

- You could actually get away with smaller pouches. The ones you have look really big.

• Like 1

Not not picking you all. Your also missing the dog bone that covers the top of the boot top. His TD looks to be a MC along with the boxes and belt. That's their old style greeblie.

Edit*

Is that a actual greeblie or just a piece of something? We're just trying to help you get everything in order. Some GML are strict while others tend to pass anything. That's what we're here for is to help you out with anything you need.

If there's anything you need or wanna ask just shoot one of us a pm.

Dog bones are there, they do look a little further down toward the toe though than usual.

Your bund is a little bunched up between the pouches. That may be helped by the Velcro you mentioned adding. You could secure it to the inside of the chest armour or the vest.

I see you angled your shoulder bells. Rounding the corners - though not required - really looks great especially with that angle.

You're close! Nothing too major, but the boot Velcro and dogbone do jump out to me.

Lots of good advice here. Nice work folks!

Lots of good advice here. Nice work folks!

That's it!! I have got lots of wise comments here, thanks a lot.

Durirng these days I am trying to correct the issues you have described here. But I am really worried about the boots, especially the velcro boots, because that would mean throw those boots away and starting from scratch again.

What do you think? Should I try to correct the minor issues and then contact my GML? Or do you think that the velcro of the boots are a major drawback for getting my ID?

regards

That's it!! I have got lots of wise comments here, thanks a lot. Durirng these days I am trying to correct the issues you have described here. But I am really worried about the boots, especially the velcro boots, because that would mean throw those boots away and starting from scratch again. What do you think? Should I try to correct the minor issues and then contact my GML? Or do you think that the velcro of the boots are a major drawback for getting my ID? regards

You did a good job getting things setup. At this point, you just need to tweak some things as described but the above troopers. The boots are your biggest hurdle as those will not pass. The Velcro seam MUST be on the back of the boots. And the dogbone is too large. If you made the boots yourself, you can easily correct these issues. Go for it!

• Like 2

The Velcro seam MUST be on the back of the boots. And the dogbone is too large. If you made the boots yourself, you can easily correct these issues. Go for it!

Thanks for your comment. The problem is that I bought those boots, and I know for sure that it is quite difficult to modify them without any further damage.

Anyway, I am just working on it ;)

Thanks for your comment. The problem is that I bought those boots, and I know for sure that it is quite difficult to modify them without any further damage.

Anyway, I am just working on it ;)

Were the boots "used" or built for you? If they were built using the common methods, you could still redo them yourself. Likely would have to replace the upper "stove pipes", but it might not be a total loss.

Agreed. You definitely need to fix those boots.

Since someone else made them for you, you can either ask them to fix them or if you can find the same vinyl, you can carefully remove the top and redo it.

Also, trim that holster. It's very large. Look at the gallery to see what it should look like.

• 3 weeks later...