I'm from sweden and I'd love to join the Nordic garrison. But The thing is I dont have my outfit. So..

Where should I start? Theres some guiding me to websites where I can by almost complete sets like KS, MC, SC and such.

And the thing Is I don't know which is more accurate and less work to get it "approved" when I submit pics to the 501st etc. The only thing I know right now is that I can get the gloves at WW..

So yeah, should I go t some of these website to buy a suit (which do you guys prefere?) or should I maybe try to find a seller on the forum?

Since im Unemployed now, I can't really buy one but when I get a job I can buy one the moment I get payed so why not start the search and write down notes and such now?

Thanks in advance!

/Mike

Valkommen Mikael to the BS.N forest! You have the right idea to start and that's doing your research and this is the place to do it. I would encourage you to reach out to your local garrison which for you would be the Nordic Garrison here's their website: www.nordicgarrison.net they will be a great resource in helping you achieve your goal. There are also a host of great folks here that can help to so take a look around and introduce yourself and if you have any questions post up and we'll do our best to answer.

• Like 1

Welcome to bs.n!

You would be fine with any of those armor makers for basic clearance. For accuracy I'd stick with SC and MC.

But please, look around the forums, read as much as you can and ask any question you'd like!

• Like 1

SC does only have already built helmets, but the armor you gotta make it yourself and I'm not that handy or got any such tools at all..