BSN Armoury Team

Chef

Good evening Ladies and Gents,

For 2016, with the continued expansion of our membership and the increasing information and detail concerning our favourite Imperial Armour, we have decided that we need to expand the armoury team a little.

The purpose of the new team will be assist each and every one of you to improve your costumes should you feel the need.

They will be here to answer questions, give guidance and offer honest critique for any that require it.

The Team have been chosen from amongst the members here who have shown a passion for the costume and the detail contained within, a deep regard for the Scout community and a respect garnered from that very same community.

We've also tried to cover a reasonable amount of the global time zones with the team to try and allow each and every one of us to be as 'on hand' as possible.

So without further ado...

Please welcome to the team, and in no particular order.

Strider - Constantin (German Garrison)

Stroker - Tim (Diamond Garrison)

Dart - Andry (Canadian Garrison)

Stasz - John (Great Lakes Garrison)

Mandalorean - Andy (UK Garrison)

These guys are here for you... Use them!

(they'll get their forum tags in due course).

Welcome aboard chaps!

• Like 10

Good evening Ladies and Gents,

For 2016, with the continued expansion of our membership and the increasing information and detail concerning our favourite Imperial Armour, we have decided that we need to expand the armoury team a little.

The purpose of the new team will be assist each and every one of you to improve your costumes should you feel the need.

They will be here to answer questions, give guidance and offer honest critique for any that require it.

The Team have been chosen from amongst the members here who have shown a passion for the costume and the detail contained within, a deep regard for the Scout community and a respect garnered from that very same community.

We've also tried to cover a reasonable amount of the global time zones with the team to try and allow each and every one of us to be as 'on hand' as possible.

So without further ado...

Please welcome to the team, and in no particular order.

Strider - Constantin (German Garrison)

Stroker - Tim (Diamond Garrison)

Dart - Andry (Canadian Garrison)

Stasz - John (Great Lakes Garrison)

Mandalorean - Andy (UK Garrison)

These guys are here for you... Use them!

(they'll get their forum tags in due course).

Welcome aboard chaps!

Thanks Chef, and a great looking team! I have hooked them all up with the Command Staff role and corresponding badge. Welcome aboard guys, do us proud! :)

• Like 5

I'm honored to have been asked to help out and will certainly do so to the best of my ability!

Scouts out front!

• Like 1

• 4 months later...

Hello! Just joined, looking to start slowly but surely. I am currently a dental student but can slowly make a suit in maybe a year. Met some of 501st at a con and was really intrigued, sounds like a great cause too! Any tips for starting out would be greatly appreciated!

Hello! Just joined, looking to start slowly but surely. I am currently a dental student but can slowly make a suit in maybe a year. Met some of 501st at a con and was really intrigued, sounds like a great cause too! Any tips for starting out would be greatly appreciated!

You could make a post in the New Member Thread here http://forum.bikerscout.net/index.php?showforum=36