KS helmet

Hey all, my KS helmet just came in and I'm pumped to start working on things! New to the community and casting the net for tips and stuff. I have a few local scouts who are helping, so I feel like I'm in good hands. I'll keep this updated as things come together!b44b6cabfff06f2a51e3f28ad135751c.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Best of luck with your build! Share your progress pics so we can all learn from you!

• Like 1

Ok, after a few hours with a razor and only a few drops of blood, here's how we stand2dc0d9690174ae843e77d9d78947d706.jpga55242ae8b28b21e1b524f474b0ef37c.jpg

I'd like to get to the point where the top and back are seamless (thinking caulk or acetone and scraps). And on the side where the visor will mount, I want to trim down to create as little a seam as possible. Anyone done anything like this?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I have not but heard that the acetone and scraps works well if doing it properly. Look forward to seeing your progress, I'll have my KS helmet in June.

I ordered my KS in mid-May. When did you order yours? Just curious how long of a wait I'm in for.