Best Biker Scout helmet?

Very hard to find since most folks hold onto them. The Altmanns helmet is pretty nice too, and that's what I recommend. Many happy customers and scouts!

Definitely going Altmanns after everyone's feedback and help. Will maybe upgrade to a RS down the road when I have the money...and the time 😂

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I think now the problems have been sorted out, there is no doubt that the RS is now the best helmet out there.

Owning a LW as well, I have to say it does come a VERY close 2nd (plus extra kudos points for being an original sculpt!).

Totally agree now. The replacement RS helmet proved it is worthy of being considered the best and most accurate out there. LW is almost as good, VERY close, and that tells a lot about its high quality and superb craftsmanship.

• 2 weeks later...

Good afternoon, I have three BS Helmets:

KS

MC

LW

I think in my opinion LW is the best, for the size and for all the final details.

Regards, Leo

Hell any of you guys wanna give up a LW I'll take it!

I have a RS on the way I have a Altmann lid and love it! Its very well made.

Here's my list of helmets owned.

CB

MCx2 used one for a Shadow scout

Alt

RS *coming soon

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

I don't want to create a new topic, So i'll ask here :)

I am almost sure that I'll by my armor from SC :) . However, now I am aiming to get helmet.

The problem is, that I live in Europe, and I think it would be easier (and faster) to order it from European armorer.

Do we have any in Europe? I heard about Chef, but is he the only one? What do you think about his helmets?

I don't want to create a new topic, So i'll ask here :)

I am almost sure that I'll by my armor from SC :) . However, now I am aiming to get helmet.

The problem is, that I live in Europe, and I think it would be easier (and faster) to order it from European armorer.

Do we have any in Europe? I heard about Chef, but is he the only one? What do you think about his helmets?

Chefs helmets and armor are great! Your lucky to be located where you are and are more able to get your hands on Chef helmet and armor kit. Not to sound rude,but go with Chef! You won't regret it!