Are these soft parts from Etsy up to spec?

I can not recommend Gabe Sci-Fi Creations; that's who Jobee and I have been waiting on for the past 10 months (when the quote was 2-3 months). Still waiting.

When Jobee asked for a refund, he was charged a "restocking fee".

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Okay two things:

1) this is Cucblack's etsy shop. He's been suspended from selling here on bs.n because his shipping is very, very spotty. I will say this though, he makes quality stuff.

2) Nothing is guaranteed Lancer. It all depends on how it looks on YOU. Like I said, his stuff is quality but you may still need to adjust it to look up to Lancer spec.

Hey man thanks for the info on this. I say this guy on ETSY and was going to post it in here for feedback but I am glad I saw your feedback. I will definitely be reaching out to your friends for the soft parts to complete my build. Thanks again.

• 1 month later...

As a follow up, I ordered all my soft parts from Max's Sci-Fi Creation Shop last April and I got them in the mail this week, about 10 months later. I'm not complaining because the quality is good and I had a lot of other builds to do, but I think it's fair for people to understand what the wait time could be.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Just wanted to put in my two cents here.. I ordered my soft parts from this guy a little while ago, and the communication was great, the quality is outstanding and it fits perfectly. He sent me a very large list of measurements and made it specifically to those requirements... Im not sure what anyone elses experience has been but shipping was well within the time frame and it got here fairly quick considering that it came from Bolivia

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Has anyone dealt with this etsy shop?

https://www.etsy.com...veartshop#about

Yes. Definitely not cheap but made to order (she sent a long list of measurements to provide). Quality build. Quick response to my emails. Delivered within time estimate. Overall a positive experience.

• Like 1

• 8 months later...

Anyone know where I can get a set of all the soft parts? ie flightsuit, vest, cummerbund, cod piece and pouches. Most of the links I see in this thread are old or have some kind of warning about quality or delivers issues. I know this is the hard part but I would really like to not spent much over $300. Thanks in advance