TB-91977 Requesting Lancer Status (APPROVED)

Hey Sumiko! Here is your feedback:

1) Your vest sleeves are too long, so the rest of your arm armor sits slightly too low. You want the sleeve to barely poke out from under the bell so that your bicep armor can actually be on your bicep and not your elbow! Then turn the armor more forward before taking pics again

2) Your cummerbund is hanging below the belt in the back. In the film, sometimes the bund came out above the belt but never below it. It may be too long

3) Your butt patch is a little off-center; maybe it wasn't straight for the pics?

4) Drop boxes look a bit uneven and ride a little far back -- they need to sit more forward.

1) Your vest sleeves are too long, so the rest of your arm armor sits slightly too low. You want the sleeve to barely poke out from under the bell so that your bicep armor can actually be on your bicep and not your elbow! Then turn the armor more forward before taking pics again

2) Your cummerbund is hanging below the belt in the back. In the film, sometimes the bund came out above the belt but never below it. It may be too long

3) Your butt patch is a little off-center; maybe it wasn't straight for the pics?

4) Drop boxes look a bit uneven and ride a little far back -- they need to sit more forward.

Thanks for the input.

1) Might take a bit for this. I'll need help with the sewing. His measurements were off...

2) My spotter just missed it.

3) Ditto. Most likely from moving around.

4) This Is me. I tend to find myself pushing them back a little, not sure why.

• 2 weeks later...

received_1283201831708458_zpsy3by8ndg.jpeg

received_1283201865041788_zpsynzvderh.jpeg

Thanks! We will review and get back to you

Hey Sumiko

Your changes look good! However, an issue has come up that everyone on the review team has pointed out and that's your holster boot is sagging pretty badly. Not sure if your blaster is really heavy (resin maybe?) but you need to find some way to reinforce it so it doesnt crumple like it is. Maybe some velcro straps inside of it to keep it close to your leg?