Armor possibilities

Wife is wanting to do a bikerscout and would like opinions on some armor? Was going to go with SC but then I am seeing other names that I am less familiar with.

• Like 1

SC is top notch. MC is super nice and a bit more accurate however there's about a 12 month plus wait. Also it's a bit smaller. Also there's a few more. However without their permission I'm not gonna post up their names right now.

• Like 2

SC is probably your best choice. Fast delivery, great customer service.

• Like 3

I second (third ?) SC. They're sort of the go-to. Great stuff, fair price, great customer service.

There are odd armors that pop up on eBay and etsy as well. I would recommend checking in on the forum here before pulling the trigger on one of those...

I'm 5'9" and using SC. It fits my build nicely and it's pretty easy to work with in regards to sizing for us smaller scouts.

Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk

• 1 month later...

I was looking for a shadow scout kit and found a prop maker on instagram , kb_props , anyone know about their stuff?

I've not heard of them. If your looking for a shadow a good idea would be to stop by (and sign up for ) the 501st SpecOps forum as that's where that armor resides. Here's the link: http://forum.501stspecopsdet.net/. Feel free to hang around here too as the armor is the same (just a different color) and there's a lot you can learn here for your build. Hope that helps!

• Like 1

• 1 month later...