Anyone use Hole in the Ground Props?

I was pointed to this company for a hold-out kit. Figured I'd post up here and get some input. $45 isn't too bad(I don't think). At first glance it looks good but I don't have the experience that most of you do. Anyway, thanks for the input.

http://www.holeinthe...m/starwars.html

EDIT**

I found a different post. For some reason a search didn't bring up anything but searching manually I found a post on this. Thanks anyway!

It's ok. Looks like they took inspiration from the Kenner scope but fixed the rest of it. Resin blasters are cool, but they can break easily. If you end up going this way, make sure your holster has a bit of padding in it (glue some thin white craft foam inside) to give it a bit of protection/help keep it from falling out easily.

• Like 1

• 4 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Mine just arrived. For such a large resin casting I was pleasantly surprised at how little clean-up was necessary. The seams are almost perfect. It's a bit on the heavy side which is a good thing. I'm using magnets to hold the blaster in the holster, but the extra weight won't hurt. It's a quality piece of workmanship.

I first contacted them in 2011 and it's a decent blaster. I've made two of them over the years. Not too bad, but a little heavy and sort of smallish. Just make sure you don't drop it! ;)

bikerscout-blaster-review11_zps47888912.jpeg

Here is a side-by-side with the Hyperfirm.

bikerscout-blaster-review3_zpsd208b262.jpeg