VIDEO Altmann Scout Helmet In Depth Look/Review!

NJBoden

Good morning everyone:)

I just received my Altmann helmet yesterday and I must say it was one of the best experiences I've ever had! Spike's helmet is absolutely wonderful and I made an in depth look video to showcase this helmet.

Excellent customer service, communication, and detail on the helmet. I cannot recommend him enough. Thanks a million Spike:)

I hope this video can help some up-and-coming scouts (like myself) make a well informed choice:)

PS If you like the video please subscribe :) Make sure you crank up the settings to 1080p60fps to see all the details.

• Like 7

Thanks Jim, and thank you for all your help with answering my questions :) BTW saw some of your videos sweet Flying V man! I'm playing an orange Schecter C-1 Classic myself. And a big thanks to Spike for the amazing helmet:)

• Like 1

Thanks for watching it:) Not if I don't have to. I think it's ready to go out of the box and the decals seem alright to me. The fish hook decal and everything else looks great so unless there was something I missed I won't mess with it

Thanks for watching it:) Not if I don't have to. I think it's ready to go out of the box and the decals seem alright to me. The fish hook decal and everything else looks great so unless there was something I missed I won't mess with it

Yeah, Steve said it was "out of the box." I've taken note that other scouts seem to like tweaking their Altmanns in order to better meet Lancer qualifications. Granted, I'm a little nervous to alter mine. I'm mostly just planning on buying TB decals to replace the back decals for now.

• Like 1

I plan on starting out just getting basic clearance so I can get out there and troop then build up to Lancer as I go. Plus I don't think it's going to happen, but if I make a full build and do a troop then happen to not enjoy it as much as I thought then I wouldn't have dumped more money into a Lancer build when I can switch up and try another build. I WILL be a 501st member and the Scout is my favorite trooper, but if the scout is too uncomfortable I'll just build a new costume (I don't think this will happen however:) ) Good for you though I admire your enthusiasm go big or go home good luck on the Lancer build!

I have 6 costumes in the Legion (one is a Shadow Scout). I can tell you first hand the scout is the most comfortable and is a cool costume for trooping. Kids love the scout and you can walk, run, and sit down. It's nearly impossible to do that in a classic TK Stormtrooper! Go scout all the way! ;)

• Like 2

After a few days guys I am still beyond thrilled with this helmet. Spike totally gets my endorsement for sure! Do yourselves a favor and send him a PM. The helmet is more than worth the wait:)

• Like 2