Altmann Helmet Lancer clearance?

Stroker

That's my question. I'm having a new flight suit made and having to go back and tighten my vest and other things up. So before I submit my Lancer request is there anything stopping me from getting Lancer approval with it. Here's some pictures. I need info before I sell my other MLCv3. I've replaced the snout wth a DVH and add 3m bolts also opened the ears holes up.

BD7B14AA-BAD5-44E3-B8B9-043BA744475B_zpsty38lfyy.jpg

61412362-16D4-42B4-BD77-164F832B419B_zps5zo9vytc.jpg

I can't see why it wouldn't...

I personally would be a little iffy about the rear trap decals. The screen used buckets didn't have the black outline around them.

But there is nothing in the 'specs' to dictate otherwise.

Also, is there a seam join between the dome and the back??

Trooperbay decals are the way to go!

• Like 2

Yeah, what I meant was a join/seam around the dome and back.

Obviously the screen used ones didn't have a visible join (it being a 5 part bucket), and personally I would like to see those joins filled for Lancer, rather than still being visible.

But that's just my personal opinion at the moment. The Lancer specs don't dictate otherwise as yet.

Yeah, what I meant was a join/seam around the dome and back.

Obviously the screen used ones didn't have a visible join (it being a 5 part bucket), and personally I would like to see those joins filled for Lancer, rather than still being visible.

But that's just my personal opinion at the moment. The Lancer specs don't dictate otherwise as yet.

I was thinking the other day about what's to come for Lancer spec in the way of the helmets. MLC face is missing a lot of detail Altmanns is soft with a ridge at the dome same thing for KS and SC. I've tried the last 2 years to get my hands on a LW and then go for Lancer,but now I'm just waiting on a fitted suit.

Chef when you say "yet" how long does that mean?

Yet... Might never happen.

If it were me... It'd be tomorrow.

So I'm good for now....till I can get my hands on another 5 piece. I have two of em but they belong to my kids. They were fun and a good challenge to get together.