correct visor bolts?

Those are the ones. I recognize the MSN#. A bit pricey (brand new, they used to run about $7 USD) but they're the ticket.

Those are the ones. I recognize the MSN#. A bit pricey (brand new, they used to run about $7 USD) but they're the ticket.

any idea where i could find them cheaper? i checked a few places and that was about the average price.

I found a place in Ontario, CA that has them for around $5. Here's the link: http://www.apdmro.co...0071624996.htm. Hope this helps. Disregard...their shipping costs are outrageous. My apologies but I went to check out and got a shipping cost sticker shock.

Here's the deal guys: although the part # is the same and the pics show grey, you'll end up with the black version of these bolts. And, it's got a rounded top. The grey bolts were phased out by 3m and replaced by the black version. I've been down this road and want to save you some grief.

• Like 2

Dern it! Thanks Griffin! This is why I love BSN. Got folks like you to steer folks like me away from making mistakes like this. I wonder if Kevin has any more of these sets? Thanks again!

I have a couple extra sets. They are all black but can be painted. Lite sanding, primer & paint. I've been using the same bolts on my helmets for years & never had a flake off. $10 to cover the padded envelope & shipping & I'll send you a set.

• Like 2

Thank bunches Chunk! I'm going to check and see if Kevin has any left but if not I'll be hitting you up for a set. Thanks again buddy!

I'm finally at the point of getting my armor so I need to gather the rest of my parts. SC here I come!

thanks for the info, thats why i asked before buying. im working on my SC kit and it comes with silver bolts that i could paint, but want a setup that will allow the visor to stay open.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
I have a couple extra sets. They are all black but can be painted. Lite sanding, primer & paint. I've been using the same bolts on my helmets for years & never had a flake off. $10 to cover the padded envelope & shipping & I'll send you a set.

Anymore of the sets?

Sent from parts unknown