Forest Ranger's Tree Dodging Scout Progress

Forest Ranger

Everything is lookin great, Cheyenne!

Looking forward to approval pics!

Only problem I see with this is that your choice of drink is a Coke and not a Pepsi ;)

Coke, and Dr. Pepper are defintely southern drinks ;) no Pepsi in this house!

• Like 1

Nice work Cheyenne, that will definitely help!

Thanks Jim :)I also got velcro added to my flak vest and cummerbund to keep those secured, working on the flightsuit now with velcro to keep the knees up.

• Like 1

Did you add any padding to your knees? I was thinking about adding some padding around the edge on the bottom as they cut into my legs. Even with the Velcro loose they still begin to get sore after wearing them for a bit. Any ideas?

Did you add any padding to your knees? I was thinking about adding some padding around the edge on the bottom as they cut into my legs. Even with the Velcro loose they still begin to get sore after wearing them for a bit. Any ideas?

Yeah, I'm adding some padding towards the bottom.

• Like 1

To the plastic knees or to the flight suit? I don't think I can do it to the suit without ripping the seam open (again)...

E6000.

So....padding glued to the plastic knees, not sewn inside (or I guess even outside) of the flight suit....?

So....padding glued to the plastic knees, not sewn inside (or I guess even outside) of the flight suit....?

Nah, it's easier to work with, and will hold up. Velcro the padding to the knee so you can remove it.

That's an awesome pic!! Cheyenne is an ALL original girl, that's all her! ;)

That's an understatement! I love the Pathfinders! This is like the best Det in the history of ever!

• Like 1

Coke, and Dr. Pepper are defintely southern drinks ;) no Pepsi in this house!

If no dr pepper mtn dew!!! But in my part of the south, they are all cokes!

• Like 2

• 11 months later...

Nice work! I'm going to do the same to my chest piece too. Make sure you glue an ABS piece to the backside of the cut to stabilize it or it could start a crack when you chest flexes during troops.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

• Like 2

Nice work! I'm going to do the same to my chest piece too. Make sure you glue an ABS piece to the backside of the cut to stabilize it or it could start a crack when you chest flexes during troops.

Already planned on it!

• Like 1