Forest Ranger's Tree Dodging Scout Progress

Forest Ranger

Ok. Just wanted to save you extra work:)

Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk

Jim said no issue with it being off a little, it's a preference, and won't interfere when I apply for lancer.

• Like 1

Jim said no issue with it being off a little, it's a preference, and won't interfere when I apply for lancer.

Oh I see I have to rip my TD apart and change the color but nooo not you.....it's a Texan conspiracy :D

Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk

Quite possibly ;)

Darn Texans :lol:

Your knees are looking great! I ended up cutting the 0.5" in half and sewing on some Velcro to make it easier to put them on over my flight suit. Now i just have to find a way to pad the lower curve of the armor as the return edge really digs into the bottom of my knee.

• Like 2

Nah, I indicated that I have OCD and would paint it to match the snout and rectangle. But, it's not a hard fast requirement at this time. It's just a lighter shade of gray. ;)

• Like 2

:duim: That is some good looking armor! The rounded shoulder bells look great. I really enjoyed building the updated SC. Look forward to seeing the belt. Great job Cheyenne!
  • Like 2

Now i just have to find a way to pad the lower curve of the armor as the return edge really digs into the bottom of my knee.

Me too....i am thinking of putting some thin foam weather stripping in that area

36dbce12d4c75eb5f1487222382f937f.jpg

Something like this

• Like 1

Gonna see about doing to chest/back straps for the shoulders and sides later today when I wake up, and possibly continue on my belt. I've added velcro to where the material needs to stick, but haven't re-measured for the drop boxes since bringing it home.

• Like 1

Both shoulder bridges done while tank velcro reinforcement dries.

I am continually amazed at the variety of techniques I have encountered here to build armor. Really nice work Cheyenne I'm excited to see it coming together for you!

• Like 1

I am continually amazed at the variety of techniques I have encountered here to build armor. Really nice work Cheyenne I'm excited to see it coming together for you!

I'm just as amazed by everyone's dedication to variety with their build.