New into the Armor

I wanted to know how to start out this will be my first ever armor I am friends with the guys of the Central Garrison of South Dakota. Nobody is a Scout trooper in South Dakota right now so I think it would be amazing to try to get this Armor together I have looked at SC right now and I see their armor kits but I wanted to know if their any armor kits out on the market

• Like 1

HI ya Sean and Welcome.

Whoa no Scouts in South Dakota...well your going to have to change that !

SC is probably your best bet. It comes with all the armor stuff you will need in a rather nicely packed box. If you can sew then you can save some money and time waiting for the soft parts to be made and delivered.

Have you looked at panda troopers build.....its like a excellent instructional thread on how most of the scouts do the armor build. Here is the link to that

http://forum.bikerscout.net/index.php?/topic/9781-Pandatrooper's-SC-Biker-Scout-build

Pandatrooper's SC Biker Scout build

Plus the gys and girls here will help you with all of your questions about anything you need. Just ask. Good luck on your build and lets fix the lack of scout troopers in South Dakota