Looking to be a new scout

Dmorja

Hi, I am obviously new and a huge Star Wars geek. I have always wanted to join the 501st and since I am a motorcyclist the Biker Scouts was my first choice. Getting started will be the biggest obstacle and from what I have read it looks like research is where I start. I am looking forward to this and would appreciate any help and/or advice. Thanks

From one rookie (and motorcyclist) to another; I would say three things primarily. First, read.... a lot. There are so many aspects to read about. Second, don't be afraid to ask questions. If you aren't sure about one topic or are more interested in another one, then ask! Lastly (and maybe most importantly), be patient. The more time you wait and collect information, the wiser your decisions will be.

• Like 1

Thanks for the welcome. Yes I have been reading and taking a lot of notes. Learning the abbreviations for the armor companies has taken a while, but I am completely enjoying this.