Microphone system.

SidgeniCroskin

Since this thread wasn't originally about Ukswrath's system, to answer your question Gil: No.

I have an Aker amp in one of my pouches. I connect via bluetooth to a headset. Works great.

Ukswrath's set up is specifically (I believe) to use the "hovi" mic in the snout as the speaker. His stuff has a good reputation.

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

Since this thread wasn't originally about Ukswrath's system, to answer your question Gil: No.

I have an Aker amp in one of my pouches. I connect via bluetooth to a headset. Works great.

Ukswrath's set up is specifically (I believe) to use the "hovi" mic in the snout as the speaker. His stuff has a good reputation.

What bluetooth system are you using? I've been searching around for a wireless option and yet still have a speaker in my pouch.

What bluetooth system are you using? I've been searching around for a wireless option and yet still have a speaker in my pouch.

Here's where I posted a link. Highly recommend one of these!

http://forum.bikersc...ndpost&p=144330

Edit: Geez, I had to do a search to find my post, and just realized it's in this thread on the first page!

Here's where I posted a link. Highly recommend one of these!

http://forum.bikersc...ndpost&p=144330

Edit: Geez, I had to do a search to find my post, and just realized it's in this thread on the first page!

Thank You!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
How much would an ICOMM microphone cost by the way? Where can I find one online? I am looking for one for the Scout Trooper Helmet that I am going to buy soon. Thx.

Take a look at the unit made by ukswrath (Tony) on the trade forum and see if that might work for you. There was no static burst with the scouts in ROTJ so that's something you might want to keep in mind as you research.

So yes or no to static burst for a ST

I don't remember hearing any of the STs speaking in R1. Maybe shoot this question to one of folks over in the ST armory they might have some more insight.

• 3 weeks later...

For about $70 total, I was able to download "Trooper Talk" and get all the hardware for a very customizable comm system.

Here is my youtube videos testing it. You can find more info in the youtube descriptions

• 2 weeks later...