bikerscoutboots.com

TheScouterSays

Just wanted to check with you guys if any of you knew if the above-mentioned website is legit/reliable. I know the guy in the trade forum is well-respected, but I wanted to see if there was anyone in the United States who could do it, you know, to cut down on shipping costs a bit.

Like has been said, it's Steve Robbins, he made my boots and does a phenomenal job. They are well made and look really sharp. He is pretty much the main boot supplier for my Garrison. So, in my eyes he's as reliable as they come and really good. If you need pics of my boots, let me know.

Sent from my LGLS991 using Tapatalk

Like has been said, it's Steve Robbins, he made my boots and does a phenomenal job. They are well made and look really sharp. He is pretty much the main boot supplier for my Garrison. So, in my eyes he's as reliable as they come and really good. If you need pics of my boots, let me know.

Sent from my LGLS991 using Tapatalk

Yeah, if you could PM or just post some pictures of the boots, that would be great. After what Chunk pointed out earlier, I'd like to be sure he gets the details right. Not that I doubt you, I just want to see for myself.

I picked up a pair from Chris909x (another member here on BSN), and they are top-notch. Great quality and totally to Lancer spec. 4505Marcel (our DL) also makes a mighty fine pair, too.

Chris909x

http://forum.bikerscout.net/index.php?showuser=78307

• Like 1

I have been wondering about bikerscoutboots.net. Did some looking around here on any info about them but never found any mention of bikerscoutboots.com so I never pursued into them. I didn't want to fall in a starfortress type of situation on getting boots.

I would also like to see some pictures if you can pm me too.

• 4 weeks later...

I picked up a pair from Chris909x (another member here on BSN), and they are top-notch. Great quality and totally to Lancer spec. 4505Marcel (our DL) also makes a mighty fine pair, too.

Chris909x

http://forum.bikersc...?showuser=78307

I''ll echo Griffin-X on Chris909x. You can either have them built or just get the pieces and put them together. I got my boot pieces from him and they are excellent! I finally got them completed and I have pics over in my boot build thread (at the bottom) here: http://forum.bikersc...pic=14026&st=40 if you would like to take a look. Great price and good quality. I recommend him.

• Like 1