Now this boot has sole....

Whats up scouts, I found this boot at Walmart earlier tonight. I have seen a lot of people cutting their boot soles to be more screen accurate and that's something I will probably do at some point as well, but would these boots require cutting for basic approval? they are kinda expensive for a base boot but if you didn't want to mess with cutting the soles this might be an option. It might also be good for someone that doesn't mind cutting them either as it could be easier to reach the screen accuracy level you prefer.

http://www.walmart.com/ip/Herman-Survivors-Men-s-Breaker-Work-Boots-Wide-Width/14663325

Whats up scouts, I found this boot at Walmart earlier tonight. I have seen a lot of people cutting their boot soles to be more screen accurate and that's something I will probably do at some point as well, but would these boots require cutting for basic approval? they are kinda expensive for a base boot but if you didn't want to mess with cutting the soles this might be an option. It might also be good for someone that doesn't mind cutting them either as it could be easier to reach the screen accuracy level you prefer.

http://www.walmart.com/ip/Herman-Survivors-Men-s-Breaker-Work-Boots-Wide-Width/14663325

Those look nice, but the shape of the sole is not right. I don't think it would even pass basic clearance. If they were more flat, on the bottom, maybe. The color is fairly close, however that upper "lip" would need to come off. In short, I would not use that as a base boot.

That's a good base boot.

_yussss_

$50nz and I got a $30 voucher for that store. Tomorrows addition then ;)

I left abit off, soft brown top and a slip on loop. But can mostly be hidden away by the vinyl

• Like 1

Those look nice, but the shape of the sole is not right. I don't think it would even pass basic clearance. If they were more flat, on the bottom, maybe. The color is fairly close, however that upper "lip" would need to come off. In short, I would not use that as a base boot.

Gotcha. I didn't pay much attention to the sole needing to be flat. I figured the lip would just be covered with vinyl though.