SC 2015/2016 kit Images

After reading a few of the tutorials from users completed in the past years I started to notice some of the mods made to the SC armour to make them more pleasing to the eye and closer to screencaps appear to now be integrated into the latest builds being dispatched.

So I thought while I have a fresh box infront of me I would take some snaps of a couple of parts I noticed an adjustment of. Someone like to confirm?

Feel free to ask for a before of any other parts you may be wondering about before I start chomping into them in the near future :)

(hopefully pics below)

Included decals now have the red stripe that most paint or added with their own vinyl

There appears to be soft returns on the forearm plates now that people were adding

At the same time, can someone confirm the tubing now looks a better colour.. or will it still need a coat of grey

Just noticed, instructions and kit now include (what appear to be accurate) Detonator Greeblies. And suggest riveting a 2nd strap to the knees (lancer spec) and include 1" elastic as part of the kit.

Also a white circle for the tank topper included

So it does indeed seem as if the kit has been brought up to a more suitable all in 1 package

• Like 1

I concur, Jeff at SC listens to the scouts (here and abroad) and tweaks things from time to time. The tubing looks much better and so do the other parts (not that they were terrible before either). Top notch vendor, IMHO. :):duim:

• Like 1

This looks exact same as my kit from 2014.

Just looking at Pandatrooper and another locals ones from 2013/2014 it appears they added most these features additionally. Even sourcing different greeblies for the tanktopper

Dunno, Just thought it may be of interest to anyone following such threads to realise they are now included as of current date