ImperialBoots.com

From the many replies when this company comes up, they MIGHT pass basic approval, but would definitely not pass for Lancer. I was pretty scared going in, but made mine following the tutorial. It was really, really easy. There's also a couple people here that will make you a really good pair if you insist on not doing it yourself.

• Like 2

I think they look nice, and might pass basic clearance. It'll come down to the GML and the DL. They will not pass Lancer standards though.

Is it possible to mod the sole to get to Lancer? (and maybe that ugly thread on the velcro)

Is it possible to mod the sole to get to Lancer? (and maybe that ugly thread on the velcro)

You "might" be able to modify them for Lancer standards. But since these do not look screen accurate, it'll be tough. The boot soles will be the hardest part (color, cuts, etc.). Again, they do look nice but you'd be better off making or purchasing a set that is more accurate.

• Like 1

there are makers in the trade forum that would be better and more accurate than imperial boots anyway. I made my own for basic approval but if I wanted to ensure lancer and minimize re-work on my part I wouldn't hesitate to use them for around the same cost. I liked the fact that imperial boots were actual purpose built boots but that isn't how the on screen scout boots were made. The tutorial is a more faithful reproduction of the process.