Starting new build

zaid19

Hello all,

well after much deliberation and upcoming free-time I figured it was time to start my build. The cool thing is my son is as much interested as I am. However, after gathering the necessary soft items to sew, turns out my boy wants a shadow scout build...oh well.

I do have a few questions regarding cummerbund. Myself and my son are of short stature and I have read the that cummerbunds are custom. With that said i have measured them from nipple level to just under belt line. Is it safe to say that this is correct? second question is how tight should it fit around the waist? I understand they are going over a "flight suit" but I don't think "bustier" fit is what i should be fitting for.

I bought "heavy" material almost duck thickness for the soft parts.

White - Cummberbund

Eggshell - Pouches

Black - Cummerbund

And so i'm off....I'll post pics soon

HI adolof, I'm under 5 foot and made my own cummerbund aswell,

My Pouches and cummerbund are of the same fabric they are not white, more of an off white .

There is a pattern here on this site, and I just made the adjustments to my height. I did make a muck up one to be on the safe side.

I have since then made quite a few cummerbuns for members. trick is to make sure to measure everything and double check. that includes the width of the elastic.

good luck