Looking for another blaster

phantom

So, currently I have the KS blaster which is pretty durable (but due to the material (polyurethane?) sadly sweats a bit).

Ill continue using it for regular troops, but Id like to get another one that is as screen accurate as possible and in another material more suited for weathering.

I see from reading that there are numerous designs, but I thought Id ask the more experienced members here which could be most suitable for my needs.

Agreed, the Hyperfirm scout blaster is really nice and the DVH rubber blaster is too. Both are practically "unbreakable" and rather lightweight. There is another rubber version made by Duff, but he's working on some updates to it. I usually troop with my Duff or the DVH blaster.

I thought my Hyperfirm was unbreakable and decided to show that feature off at Baltimore Comic Con. I tossed it into the ground and Lucky for me someone had a tube of super glue for me when the scope snapped off lol. I still love it though. I think I am on the list for a Duff as well.

• Like 1

I thought my Hyperfirm was unbreakable and decided to show that feature off at Baltimore Comic Con. I tossed it into the ground and Lucky for me someone had a tube of super glue for me when the scope snapped off lol. I still love it though. I think I am on the list for a Duff as well.

The EXACT same thing happened with mine, too. ;)

• Like 1

I have a Hyperfirm & love it. I was in a XMas parade & i jumped off the float. As i came down the holster sheered the scope right off. The scope is only held on by 2 points of glue. I took 4 fish hooks & straightined them out, pushed into the contact points then used 5min 2 part epoxy & secured with zip ties over night. Scope never coming off now 😉

• Like 1