WTF Scout Trooper kit

redblurr

Hi all, I have preordered Walt's / WTF upcomming scout armor kit. :D

14dirnn.jpg

I plan on doing my build over the summer. Any info for a future new 501st applicant? Mainly that since I now have the armor on order, where do I go to start getting the rest of the needed items?

And yes now that I have decided on what my first armor will be (my childhood favorite) I will be reading thru the forums as time allows and will probably end up find the answers to all my questions.

Before I build my TB, I am building my sons TK using WTF 80% kit, my really first ever build. Good practice for me and lots of excitement for him and his sister. Going along with my sentence above, I have answered the majority of my build questions this past few months reading the whitearmor forums, since I am focusing on it since I will be building it first. But, in the meantime I will be aquiring the soft parts I need for mine as well :)

I will update this as I find out the ship date, brown box day and a *first timers* build thread

I'll start posting pics from initial brown box opening onward once it comes.

He is still quite a few months out from production though, but this is exciting! I should have the 80% TK soon and have it done before the TB ships, so my first build will be done and all the experience gained, so I hope i won't make too many newbie mistakes on this one :D

• 3 weeks later...

Change in plans, scout is going to be #2 for me.

WTF is coming out with a TA kit next month so I changed my preorder over to it. This will get my armor in hand in a month instead of summertime, it is my next favorite to the Scout.. and when asked to choose my kids both said "AT-AT Driver!"

Needless to say, the choice was not as difficult after that.

I will still be doing a WTF Scout, just moving it back a while :)