First helmet, need advice

Thanks for all this information Chunk :)

Yes, I'd definitely love to build a full costume, and since I'm starting from nothing I'd love to aim for Lancer status (if my wallet allows me to do so, of course)!

As far as I've seen on the boards, the best helmets out there are SC, KS, Altmann's, Chef and Lonewolf, but are they all applicable for Lancer? Is it okay to ask which one of them has the best price / quality ratio?

I've also seen this website (I guess the acronym is NI?). Is it accurate? Two of the "stripes" on the back of the helmet are merged into one, but this seems normal if I refer to this screen used helmet.

Also, I've made a topic for my Clone bucket. If anybody's interested, don't hesitate to drop me a PM. If I don't find a trade, I'll sell the Clone and use the money to buy a Scout :)

Yea man I'm new here too, I was gonna aim for Lancer at the start too. However a lot of people have said to just get 501st approval first then Lancer, so that's what I'm doing. Everyone on here is extremely helpful and really nice. We're all here to help!

To be fair, it's best to aim for Lancer right from the off...

It's not actually that much more difficult in the initial stages, but having to go back and potentially correct/replace parts at a later stage can prove to be costly and annoying.

• Like 3