White Kashyyyk Scout

yoshix

Approved! ! !

I got the email this morning.

I'll post some pics later on this week or weekend of a change they asked for.

Yay!

I'm not alone!

Alright Pathfinder Command Crew...that's now TWO new "Kashyyyk Trooper: White Variant" participants for the "third" area of our happy detachment!!

Yay!

I'm not alone!

Alright Pathfinder Command Crew...that's now TWO new "Kashyyyk Trooper: White Variant" participants for the "third" area of our happy detachment!!

And thank you Grumpy, for the photos you sent and the support you gave, and especially for doing the foot work to get the biker clone 501st approved.

• Like 1

Ok, so originally they asked me to remake my front pouches 3" taller. But after looking at the reference photos a few more times and comparing them side by side with my photos I decided that my spacing was off. I ended up shortening my cummerbund and making my cod longer to give it the desired look.

20160117_162310-1.jpg

I've got a troop next week that I'm really looking forward to trying the new costume out.

20160117_161646-1.jpg

20160117_162332-1.jpg

I'm most likely going to remake some of the rubber parts to be foam. I really don't like how they attach to the plastic, it's so not secure and I would hate for it to fall apart on a troop. May I'll post photos of those changes lster.

20160117_162427-1.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Where did you get the boots from? I working on my mine too (Camo Scout though).

I ended up taking a dremel to the bottom of a pair I had. Then I used caulk to fill in between the sole and leather. Then painted it with plasti dip. After a few uses it will start to warp so I'm open to suggestions if someone knows a better solution than caulk to fill the gap.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...