Scout concept blaster

Bootstrap

I know it's not the same but I used this as a base when I built my scout carbine. I used a Clone Comander Blaster as a base & modified it with a Nerf expandable stock, added greeblies to the scope. Used some PVC, 7-Up bottle for the lense & some brass knobs for the windage & elevation knobs. Still makes movie sounds when trigger is pulled.

sc1a_zps6a3ca49b.jpg

scbb_zps727ac3b6.jpg

Griffin, did it have a stock? Between that one and the one above it that is exactly what I'm looking for. I can't tell from the concept picture of that blaster has a stock or not.

Was it molded? Any ideas where I can get one?

It did not have a stock and I lucked into it back in 2011. It's the 2nd one I have ever seen. Marcel took it off my hands but I'm not certain if he still has it. And, no clue where you would get one today.

• Like 1

The fellow who sold it to me is from Germany, but he's been gone from BSN for a while. It's a neat piece, maybe Marcel will post on this topic. Here is a side shot too.

IMG_3885b.jpg

As Chunk mentioned, you can make your own. It would not be permitted at "official" SW events, but you could carry it at regular troops. This is my Nerf MOD w/a Tasco scope.

IMG_2586b.jpg

IMG_2670b.jpg

• Like 2

Looks like you had a hard time getting in there to sand down bondo. I would try making all the parts separately and then bolt them together. It's a gun, so some visible seams between parts are acceptable. It will also make it easier to mod/upgrade later as your skills progress.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Nice..that's really cool

Here's a couple pics I took tonight.... Held up good for 6 years and 3 kids under 10 playing with it a lot....

0hqdBVS.jpg

Folding Stock:

Ywi9f2q.jpg

Firing.... Still is nice and bright.... I've NEVER changed the battery.

gLw3hhW.jpg