Wookieevaders pre certification pics

wookieevader

Thanks again for all the advice form everyone and for the guys that i didnt have direct conversations with thanks for posting your WIP so i can get visual ideas of how it should look.

Sent from my LGLS990 using Tapatalk

• 1 month later...

The build was great man! I especially appreciate it, being a fellow big guy myself! I have been kinda getting down feeling like i wouldn't be able to do it but now i have something to go on! Thanks for referring me to your thread! gives me a boost of confidence! now i must decide if i want to do the scout or snowie commander.....

• Like 1

Im looking into a snow trooper myself as there is little hard parts and it might be a doable suit for a big guy

Exactly! I like the look of the snow commander better than the scout but only by a little bit. The armor is a little pricey I have found but apparently commanders are rare and people think highly of them. I can help you get started on the research if you would like it.

I like the thought of the commander as my garrison has a hand full of troopers i just cant find a supplier of the commanders armor

Dan Laws is the only one that currently offers it according to the forums. Another guy is in the process of producing his first rounds of a commander kit but I haven't heard back from him so I don't have much info on him or his kit yet. I will pm you Dan`s email so you can ask him whatever questions you have but, I will tell you what he told me. He is considering selling an unfinished kit for $600, finished for $805, and completely assembled for $900 I think. He also said it would take about 2 weeks for it to ship out which isn't bad at all considering some build threads stated they waited on their armor for over a year. I was worried about him just telling me 2 weeks to get me to buy it then let him drag things out but, a lot of people say he has turned his wait times around so I'm taking his word for it. I have talked with him on email and he seems to be a cool dude. He doesn't get a hurry to respond but I guess that's understandable. Ill usually get one email response a day. sometimes 2 days in between.

• 3 weeks later...