First order scouts ?

zarintyr

I don't believe anything released information thus far has identified any First Order variations for the ROTJ Biker Scouts, we may never unfortunately see any :( I would certainly hope with two more movies up for grabs in this Triology we get a FO Variant Scout

• Like 2

Meh. It's just a TFA trooper painted black and red. Not a true scout. I'm sure they'll have something for us in one of the later flicks as they really out did themselves for TFA introducing a new TK, Flamethrower guy, TD and TS.

• Like 1

Haven't you noticed the pattern for when we show up in the movies? Original trilogy - scouts appear in third film. Prequel trilogy - scouts appear in third film. So I fully expect us to turn up in Episode IX!

Completely agree. Likely in IX. I'm sure we will see FO scouts at some point, anyway.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Here's to hoping Rogue one will touch on the scouts. I'm liking the shots from that way more than the TFA. There's a whole lot of lineage to the OG trilogy if you look around at the items here and there.

I totally concur on that notion!

• 4 months later...
The kicker on the "pattern" is that snow troopers don't show up until ESB, and in TFA we're already seeing them. I'm hoping for something in VIII myself

But snow clones didn't show up till III so maybe snowies dont follow a pattern. The scouts coulda very well been the same coincidence. Ep 3 showed the progress of clones over the years of the war.

To be honest, two instances is not statistically valid to call it a pattern! I wasn't totally serious.

Anyway, the snowtroopers in The Force Awakens didn't actually do anything apart from stand around like donkeys.

That's too funny! Apparently they cut a few scenes where they search the falcon and another with a snow speeder chase. That would have been nice. Maybe on the deleted scenes reel...

• Like 1

Lil off subject. But did anyone notice when Gen Hux is giving his big speach, the Snowtrooper Commander on the left of the screen has his shoulder pauldron falling off? It's off at the beguining of the scene, close up of Hux then wide shot & its fixed. Okok i've seen in more than once, ok 11x hehe

• Like 1

Top right goes on to say "reserved for the most experienced scouts and high-risk missions"

A little odd to combine a different vehicle for something we all think isn't intended for..

Children wouldn't think that, and they're the target audience.

• 2 weeks later...