Radio Chatter

whitetrooper74

The trooper sound files are limited to 501st members.

• Like 1

Guest Forrest Patrol

You could make your own :)

Its not too difficult, just get a voice amp, a voice recorder and sometimes talk through a walkie talkie for extra effect.

My bad....when did that change? When I was looking for the sandtrooper loop, it was only available on the 501st boards via member login.

Well, I wasn't looking that long ago since I've only been around for about a year...

I just found the ones I was talking about. Skutch made them up and he requested they be 501st use only. A whole bunch of different ones, including the ones you linked above.

I didn't read all 38 pages of the thread, so maybe he lifted the restriction. For those with Legion Forum access, here's the link:

http://www.501st.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=28538&hilit=chatter

Well, I wasn't looking that long ago since I've only been around for about a year...

I just found the ones I was talking about. Skutch made them up and he requested they be 501st use only. A whole bunch of different ones, including the ones you linked above.

I didn't read all 38 pages of the thread, so maybe he lifted the restriction. For those with Legion Forum access, here's the link:

http://www.501st.com...8&hilit=chatter

Gotcha, I do remember Daniel posting those up. Thanks for the link. The actual 501st posting requires 501st access, but the files he built are on a public web server. He's asking that the links be kept "501st only". So, that's how it will remain.

• 1 month later...

The level of detail you guy's go for just got raised again inn my eye's, the more I look into the forum the more I want to be apart of it

Your kit is amazing and the extra little bit's like backing sound's must add a good atmosphere

Can't wait to get a loadout sorted

• Like 1