Electrobino build

Nacho

not really a build thread since they are already done. Decided to mimic the binos used in the art for these scouts

Biker%20Scout%20recon.jpg

So with some foam core board, a foam block thick card board, bondo, mod podge, cheap flashlights and other homebrew tid bits, I believe it came out pretty good.

I don't have my cummerbund with pouches to see if it even fits in it. but for a quick build and weathering, thought it came out pretty well, considering it was my first time messing with bondo.

In all, about 20 bucks to build.

2015-08-29%2015.58.19.jpg

2015-09-03%2008.20.55.jpg

2015-09-03%2008.21.26.jpg

2015-09-03%2008.21.45.jpg

2015-09-03%2008.21.18.jpg

2015-09-03%2008.21.05.jpg

• Like 1

NIce. The artist based his drawing on the Radica Sub Assault hand held video game. You can find them for about $25 on Ebay. With game, paint & plumbing pieces & couple of Legos I spent about $35.

DSC02403.jpg

I have the Sub Assault w/ Doopy pieces but I have to say, I really like yours much better, David!

• Like 1

Thanks! I thought about building up the tank assault one to look like the concept. But in the end, I would have been a more satisfying build to come from scratch.

Sure, It would have been a working electronic model. But it's just a prop overall.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

• 2 years later...
  • 5 months later...
Wow !! Those Look REALLY Good. Have been looking at getting a pair to go with my Scout Trooper Costume. Most interested in acquiring one. Does anyone make them for purchase ??

I recommend making them. It's a nice little build. Was my first prop painting and was pleased to get that experience.

Doopydoos.com does makes resin greeblies for the sub assault / tank assault game.