Retrofire's Boot Build

No sweat Eric. Yeah we loved LL Florida. We went to the one in San Diego a year before and my son got some pics with Darth Maul. We also saw the lifesize Lego X-Wing which was just amazing. Great memories with my little Padawans on those trips! Now they're growin and looking to put on the armor like Dad....well one is the other...do I dare say it? Wants to be an X-wing pilot :shok: Hoping seeing his older brother in armor turns him to the dark side ;)

• Like 1

Yesterday I noticed one of our members makes scaled down versions of scout armor for kids. I think the idea of me and my son both in scout trooper costumes would be awesome. I will have to get my armor done 1st though. The family and I are all headd down to Star Wars Celebration next April in Orlando. My goal is to have quality costumes for most of the kids and my Scout armor completed and 501st approved far before that. Back to boots, I am taking the weekend off. Will work on the other boot next week. Hopefully by next weekend I can start the vinyl process. Going to print out the knee template to get the boot height set right.