Scout Trooper Build

Correia13

Hello all, definitely new at all this. I've come across two sets that I am thinking about purchasing. between the one SC offers and KS. KS says theirs is lancer approved, and for the price it better be lol, but in all seriousness does anyone know about the KS armor compared to the SC. Thank you in advance.

Guest Forrest Patrol

Go for the SC. KS is inaccurate. The KS helmet is good though.

KS shoulder bells are small/short and the ammo boxes are huge.

• Like 1

I have KS armor and have replaced most of the bad elements. Actually, the KS shoulders are also WAY oversized, while the forearms and biceps are undersized. The chest/back looks close, but has some little issues too. Overall, the knees are the best part of the entire KS armor setup. Not worth the effort, IMHO.

• Like 1

Guest Forrest Patrol

Actually, the KS shoulders are also WAY oversized, ...

I don't mean to disagree with you, what I meant was MY shoulder bells are too short. There's a pic of KS vs a mish-mash here:

http://forum.bikerscout.net/index.php?showtopic=11797

Some of the straps needed to be taken apart because the elastic and Velcro would not fit through the slots, the biceps didn't even have slots, kinda lazy and incorrectly built by KS.

The helmet is good but it depends on head size and how much $ you have to spare.

Guest Forrest Patrol

Marcel does the cummerbund, there is a vest tutorial somewhere, I can't remember where. Have a look around the armoury, soft parts maybe. Who knows what else you might stumble upon.....

...(Evil laugh) Muh Hu Who Ha Hah!!!!

• Like 1