Bwattsup's WIP

bwattsup

Guest Forrest Patrol

To anyone who will be marching behind Baz, watch out for people's keys, fountain pens and the coins from the buckets flying towards you because of those magnets! :):lol:

• Like 1

Finally got a chance to take my submission pics today. Made my little girls day to see me in uniform. Hopefully my scout will pass inspection. I see a few things that need to be addressed, but hopefully I can work them out after the approval process.

DSC09398_zps7imct6gs.jpg

DSC09419_zpspft2eka1.jpg

DSC09413_zps6dtzclu7.jpg

DSC09417_zpsevknht1a.jpg

DSC09404_zpsipgwrpma.jpg

image_zpsrknt4hje.jpg

DSC09407_zps7b4bv2su.jpg

DSC09410_zpsnwxa1z9z.jpg

• Like 3

Looks good man, I'm sp glad to see you finally finish this. Its been some time and you've had to over come some obstacles before you could finish it but I'm proud of you brother, it looks great 😊😊😊

• Like 1

Looks good man, I'm sp glad to see you finally finish this. Its been some time and you've had to over come some obstacles before you could finish it but I'm proud of you brother, it looks great 😊😊😊

If memory serves me correctly Tim, I think I used a pick with a flat edge to slightly pry the bottom lip up. It actually came off pretty easy. The glue used was more like the kind from a hot glue gun. There were 2 spots, one on the bottom and one on the top. Once the plate was removed, I peeled off the rest of the glue with my fingers.

If memory serves me correctly Tim, I think I used a pick with a flat edge to slightly pry the bottom lip up. It actually came off pretty easy. The glue used was more like the kind from a hot glue gun. There were 2 spots, one on the bottom and one on the top. Once the plate was removed, I peeled off the rest of the glue with my fingers.

Right on! Thanks for the info I just didn't wanna crack anything. Btw looking good!

• Like 1

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I'm sure it can be done Jonas. It's all really a matter of having a stable base that doesnt want to pull away from the back. You just have to find the proper container to fit inside the tank.

Maybe use a collapsible type of bag like those in a Camelback? Keeps it light and you can place a hole in the back armor plate and string the drinking tube around your bund or over your shoulder? Just a thought.

Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk