TK Neckseal on Biker scout

opi wan

When I first time saw the biker pic in the star wars costumes book, I thought "wow why did the put a TK Neckseal on the puppet"...... But some days ago I found this on SW screencaps and Im sure this is a Necksal too, you can clearly see tree ribs of it under the helmet.

pt6g57to.jpg

zfdwy6xx.jpg

The blu-ray image and "Gino says", don't hold much water. As mentioned, it's been a "long" standing debate. Most scout images we can capture do not show evidence of a neck seal. It's possible one was used on some scouts, but the scouts we see (mostly stunt men) did not have them. It could have been intentional, left out due to heat, or other constraints. But, again, not in the CRL.

Please see this link: --> http://forum.bikerscout.net/index.php?showtopic=12273&hl=+neck%20+seal&st=20

600px-Starwars-A295.jpg

1241.jpg

Neck1.jpg

Neck2.jpg

Neck3.jpg

Neck4.jpg

Chin1-1.jpg

• Like 1

Also, on the blu-ray, you'll notice that the undersuit is super tight. Most likely is that it's a TK undersuit with the neck seal attached. Also, the blu-ray has the thermal detonator upside down so, yeah, the people dressing that suit were obviously not studying photos before.

• Like 1

Also, on the blu-ray, you'll notice that the undersuit is super tight. Most likely is that it's a TK undersuit with the neck seal attached. Also, the blu-ray has the thermal detonator upside down so, yeah, the people dressing that suit were obviously not studying photos before.

...and the holster is on the wrong boot. :)

• Like 1

• 8 months later...