Dune Sea Scout updated 5/8/16

kayelbe

Getting close!

No pics tonight, but I've finished the boots, the vest, the cummerbund/cod/pouches (3rd time's a charm), and helmet mods.

Only things left are to finish the detonator, attach the holster, and size up/attach the butt flap.

Trying like heck to get it all done and at least submitted before this coming Saturday. We have a troop at the AZ Diamondbacks Star Wars Night!

Wish me luck, lol!

Home Stretch!

Did a dress rehearsal last night. All I have left is attaching the holster and remember where I put the clips for the back belts.

Here's a couple of pics to prove I'm still working on my kit:

Front_zpsfzg0ojbb.jpgAction_zpsiy7mwaoh.jpg

Looking good! Get that armor submitted Scout! I'll bet Jedi Joe will give you a pass for tonight as long as it's in. If you see Vic give him my regards and I hope to get to Phoenix Comic Con and troop with you and the DSG. Have a great troop tonight!

Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk

Thanks, Peter! First time out was a blast.

Are you still going to move into DSG territory? When? Would love to troop with ya!

Thanks, Peter! First time out was a blast.

Are you still going to move into DSG territory? When? Would love to troop with ya!

That's awesome Brother! I saw some photos but all I saw were TKs. Make sure you start a troop thread over in the Tree Doger section so you can get those counted towards your badge.

The plan is to head over to Phoenix this August. I'm planning on going tp PCC in June so hopefully we can troop together there.