Kropserkel VS Studio Creations

So I have been doing some research and have been told Kropserkel helmets are really good. I have heard that people don't like their armor as well and it is a little thin. Is this true? I heard it is best all around to go with Studio Creations armor. Thoughts? Would the Kropserkel helmet match the Studio Creations Armor as far as color or be off white a little? Also does anyone have a Kropserkel blaster? Are they good?

Thanks.

Tyler

Of the three easiest to get (SC, KS, MLC), I'd go KS. There are better options than those 3, but they are easiest to acquire and most popular.

SC armor all day long. The turnaround is fast and pretty much everything you need is in the box. You can get your armor all done while you're waiting for KS to send you the bucket.

• Like 2

The Eternal Question :)

KS bucket with SC armor here. I finally got to A/B these buckets in person last weekend. I always read that the SC is smaller, and I was surprised by how much smaller it actually is. They both look good, though.

• Like 1

I started off totally KS (lid and armor). The helmet was just okay, and the armor was horrible. I modified and replaced the armor parts, then went with an MLC lid, and finally now have an Altmann. It's the best for my head size.

• Like 2

I have a KS bucket with SC armor. Can't say enough good things about SC. The KS helmet I bought assembled and was upset when I saw how easily I could have assembled it. I also had to get a different snout greeblie and replace the screws. Not to mention KS took FOREVER to ship my helmet. The only reason I got it was the size, I have a huge head and fit snug in the KS. Apparently the SC is a bit smaller.

Here is KS helmet with SC armor:

450B0DA4-757B-4BA5-A586-0F863F11FD99_zpsjjbkc90k.jpg4539747D-9D00-41AC-B087-E6E9989B1F00_zpsrspmatmu.jpg

• Like 1

I recently bought a KS helmet. The visor was cut improperly. I emailed KS to see about getting a replacement and they never bothered to return my email. They are terrible about contacting customers, I had problems even getting them to reply to inquiries for buying their product. At this point, I recommend other vendors.

• 2 months later...
Guest Forrest Patrol

Also does anyone have a Kropserkel blaster? Are they good?

Tyler

I have a KS blaster. Very heavy, rubber & unbreakable. Keeps falling out of holster. Not sure how accurate it is. Theres no scope detail.