E-11s Sniper model for 3D printing

There's definitely 3D print files for most of the E-11 and there's plenty of resin parts suppliers, just not here on the biker scout boards. I don't see a reason to 3d print the barrel when a 1.5 inch PVC pipe is way easier and cheaper. I believe I built my ANH E-11 the cheapest way possible. You can cut the accurate handgrip/trigger and endcap off of a Hasbro Rebel blaster. I got a couple of resin parts from eBay and used the templates I posted earlier in this thread for everything else.

The only expensive part I used was the original sterling metal folding stock (because I wanted that to work when I was gonna make it a sniper version myself). I got the stock from Apex Gun Parts, which was recommended by DarthVoorhees. I think it was around $45.

If you just want a Star Wars sniper rifle with on-screen reference, I built an MG-42 and added a scope to it. That's the gun Dengar is holding in Empire Strikes Back. I have vac-form molds for the barrel shroud and top cover, which along with the WOF templates make a pretty accurate version. I have had WWII buffs compliment me on it.

20150208_145747.jpg