BikerScoutDawn Pre-Clearance corrected

I have to do new photos....guess these are dark. By the time I get approved I will be real good at getting this on. Or I will be divorced cause my husband will be sick of doing this for me (lol) yes it has ribbing. I am going to go get dressed (again) and I will upload the new photo link here in a few.

• Like 1

I think you're kit is looking great. The only things I really noticed was that your helmet visor was not closed all the way. And your pouches seem to be sitting at an odd angle from the side view. It looks like too much of a gap between the top of the pouch and the bottom of the chest plate.

Caveat, I am not an expert! Not even sure if those things would cause a submission to be sent back. Just trying to help. :)

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

• Like 1

I agree on the side view of the pouches but unsure how to fix that- in person they look fine. As to the bucket I fixed it I think - my hair is thick and was up in a bun. But all the same I appreciate your input, and everyone elses!

Congrats again, Dawn!

I got pretty good at suiting myself up since I did most of my work after getting off 2nd shift and all my helpers were asleep :)

I'll show you a couple of my maneuvers at the Whitecaps on Saturday.

Looking forward to trooping with you. Well done!

• Like 2