Where do you mount fans in your bucket.

Sly11

Hi all, looking for ideas on fans for TB helmet, anyone got any good ides and or photos of your set up.

It's pretty tight in there and looking for something that might help with fogging up. Any and all suggestions welcomed.

Cheers

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Yep, no fans on this end. The vents on the helmet provide a nice bit of circulation, from time to time. ;)

Not that I'm an expert....but check out this stuff on Amazon called shark quick spit. It's an anti-fog spray that divers use and works really good instead of fans. Hope this helps.

And, welcome to BSN AL! I see you... B)

No fans either. The ear holes on the sides work wonders. They really knew what they were doing when they designed the scout bucket.

I wore mine on a 85 degree day with high humidity and didn't have it fog up at all - no fans. I don't have the lense secured tightly all around. My googles for my Resident Evil costume fog up instantly and I tried the anti fog diving stuff and it didn't work ( got it from a dive shop as well)

Haven't installed any in mine either, I cut the holes recently (had the decals from SC) and since then it has been fairly easy to catch a breeze :)

Diving masks have to be airtight for obvious reasons. All divers I've met just spit on their masks and then rub a finger on it.

I know hockey players do the same with their visors.

But if you want to spend money on someone else's saliva inside a nice packaging that's okay :)

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

I wore my costume for the first time almost 2 weeks ago at a kids birthday party. I could not see anything because the more I talked (responding to questions) the more it fogged up the lens. I even put the anti fog stuff I got from the Army on it... :unsure:

I was contemplating a fan also. But I am open to recommendations on this.