Mon Cal wait time

Just ordered the MC helmet only. Cal quoted 8-10 weeks for them to get it in so hopefully it's not a super long wait. I ordered the helmet unpainted/unassembled. I can assemble it, and either rattle can or go all out and find someone to paint it with auto grade finish.

• 1 month later...

Anyone know how he deals with refunds? i ordered my armor in October of last year and i'm just tired of waiting i'd rather just get my money back and order SC.

just scared he'll refuse and just say "lol i already spent it you'll just have to wait"

Am I one of the only people in the world that think it's 'not cricket' to make someone pay all their cash up front and then make then wait over a year to get their items??

What else is there that you can purchase that such a situation is the norm??

Deposit yes... Full payment???

And likewise, if you are going to make them pay, then you should make sure you keep to your own set deadline.

If you can't keep to that deadline, change it and make sure your customers know. It's not for them to keep chasing you about it.

They've paid top dollar... They should get top dollar service.

Being busy, working on other things, personal drama.... It doesn't matter.

A Customer is only interested in one product...

Theirs!

Nailed it, dude.....100%

I can't unterstand where is the problem to pull a kit and sent out the stuff within a few days /weeks.... :wacko::angry2:

My first choice was a MC kit as well...but as I heard of this horrible waitin period I thought to myself " Nor way!"