RS Scout Helmet

Ive ordered beginning of October last year. My guess would be that if I'm real lucky the helmet will arrive around this Christmas.

So if each "Batch" is less than 20 helmets (using the numbers above) and Batch 4 will be four months, then many of us may be waiting a VERY LONG TIME..... ...... ...... ....... ......

Both companies were sure quick to accept payments and then realize all the issues that may come up along the build timeline.

I BLAME THE CHINESE NEW YEAR (again)!!!! LOL

Sucks for us!

\m/

I received the heads-up notification on 09/03/15 and have not received any notification since (see below).

Apparently, by "next month" they mean next year. :P:D:bikerscout:

Helmet Issue Number:43

Firstly, sorry for the continued delay with your Biker Scout helmet. We have been working steadily on the project and have the first wave near completion. I can confirm you are in the second wave. We foresee the shipping date being around the 1st of next month.

We will advise as we move closer to shipping these helmets and confirm the weathering requirements and preview images for approval of your helmet.

Thank you for your continuing.

Thanks

Josh

RS PROP MASTERS

What the heck do I have to do to get them to respond to an email??

• Like 1

What the heck do I have to do to get them to respond to an email??

Did I see your comments on Facebook? It seemed like they were beginning to respond.

If not, that SUX brother. They are not very keen on that part of the customer service aspect.

\m/

• Like 1

Since I rarely go on FB , what was their answer?

They said shortly after they deliver this current run they "should" open pre-order for the second run

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Guest assimilate

you know maybe if the first 40 helmets they made were for paying customers rather than going out to prop companies for that biker scout project thing

people might actually have them

• Like 3

Message I received yesterday from Josh at RS:

"We will be dispatching your biker scout commission over the next couple of days. Before we dispatch you're commission, can you confirm whether you require weathering or no weathering. Thanks, Josh"

• Like 1

Damn, they got me again!

When I received that email on 24th February saying the helmets would be shipping in the next couple of days, I really thought 'this is it!'.

Unfortunately, nearly two weeks later, that proved not to be the case.

Oh well.

Hey they have a PARTY to plan for! Have you ever planned a party? It's a lot of work.

Ugh... This is so depressing.

Ah yes, the party.

Planning on going in full TB...oh no, that won't be possible- I've nothing to put on my head!

I'm actually hoping this will drag on to May 4th. Sort of makes it a full year behind which is a nice round number and all that.

this is just getting ridiculous... they originally told me I was "confirmed" in the first wave and now they are saying that I am in the "very front of the second wave" I don't care if I am in the front or the back IT IS STILL THE SECOND WAVE. They lied to me. If the first wave hasn't even been released yet god knows I'll be lucky to get my helmet by this year since it's in the second wave. I will not be ordering from them again unless their customer support, time management, and priority to orders changes greatly. And they NEED to stop lying about when they will be shipping out their goods, it is beyond irritating. The things we go through to get a screen accurate scout helmet...

• Like 1

I didnt order one cuz i didnt have the money, and i usually am all for RS, but this does seem to be getting out of hand for all of you that did order one. I was thinking about ordering one in future run, but now i dunno..maybe i'll wait till someone needs to sell theirs.

• Like 1

I didnt order one cuz i didnt have the money, and i usually am all for RS, but this does seem to be getting out of hand for all of you that did order one. I was thinking about ordering one in future run, but now i dunno..maybe i'll wait till someone needs to sell theirs.

Order one for you next next next next Birthday present to yourself! You'll just sort of wake up to a brown box and go, "oh, right, ordered that"

• Like 1