RS Scout Helmet

Something like this? LOL

Thanks Jim. I totally know what my next costume will be for which ever Con I hit next.

Those boots are going to be a bit of a challenge to find but BRING IT ON!!!!

\m/

What has been seen cannot be unseen :shok: I'll never look at James Bond or Red October the same again......I'll see him in this outfit saying "Ryan be careful...some things in here don't react well to bullets."

Is that ear black an alternative to painting the whole inside of the bucket black, or does it serve another purpose?

I believe so. From what I understand the point of the black inside is just so that the white isn't bouncing any of the light.

• Like 2

Pleased these are coming through without problems. Looks like mine was the runt of the litter!

I still havn't got my replacement from RS, unfortunately.

Was told it was shipping last Monday, but never got sent. Then was told it would go out today, unfortunately not.

Here we go again!

Pleased these are coming through without problems. Looks like mine was the runt of the litter!

Was told it was shipping last Monday, but never got sent. Then was told it would go out today, unfortunately not.

Here we go again!

Oh I had some problems with mine if you check out my thread, but I waited long enough for this and the problems werent that bad.

Oh I had some problems with mine if you check out my thread, but I waited long enough for this and the problems werent that bad.

I'm hoping by the time they get to Wave 3 they perfect it :P -- supposedly painting Wave 2 now? So even though I was joking about getting Wave 3 before summer... might not be far off

• Like 1

Here we go again!

Waiting for my replacement as well. Total silence...

BTW did you send your damaged one to RS? I'm still waiting to send it

Yep, unpacked it, repacked it and returned it straight away.

Was told a new one would be sent out in the next couple of days, but that was two weeks ago.

Same here regarding the replacement. Still waiting to send mine (it's readily packed) and to receive the new one. Or maybe they will send theirs first? No replies about any of this. :(

Yeah I read about yours, I was asking about jkno's helmet. Never mind, he won't answer me anyway.

Wave 2 should've "entered paint" today according to fb. It took them long enough because I was told that weeks ago.